Last Update: July 7th, 2014
- Performance - Trans World Compliance will use commercially reasonable efforts to update, augment and maintain the content and business rules, as compiled from selected public records and other sources. Subscriber accepts all content and business rules provided by Trans World Compliance on a "AS IS" basis, with no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the content and business rules.
- Support - Trans World Compliance will offer e-mail support through the Trans World Compliance Web site www.transworldcompliance.com/contact-twc. All support e-mails submitted during regular business hours will be answered within one business day.
- Interruption of Service-
- Scheduled Interruptions. Subscriber acknowledges that service may be temporarily interrupted or curtailed due to equipment modifications, upgrades, relocations, repairs and other similar activities during the operation and upgrade of service. No reduction of payments will be made in the case of scheduled interruption of service, provided such interruptions do not exceed 48 hours during any consecutive 30-day period.
- Force Majeure. Trans World Compliance will not be liable for interruption or delays in transmission or errors or defects in transmission or failure to transmit when caused by acts of God, fire, water, riots, war, strikes, acts of Government, third party service providers, or any other causes beyond the control of Trans World Compliance.
- Internet connectivity. Because Subscriber will access the Service over the public Internet, temporary disruptions of network connectivity will occur from time to time. Internet traffic is usually routed through many different Internet backbone providers on the way to its destination. Trans World Compliance will not be liable for interruption or delays in transmission or errors or defects in transmission or failure to transmit when caused by any Internet backbone provider.
- Liability. In no event shall Trans World Compliance be liable for any damages due to interruption of Service except a refund of paid subscription fees proportional to downtime.
- Audit- Subscriber understands and agrees that in order to ensure compliance with applicable law; Trans World Compliance reserves the right to conduct periodic reviews of Subscriber's activity and may, on a random basis, contact Subscriber to provide documentation of executed searches. Trans World Compliance shall also investigate all legitimate reports of abuse or misuse of the Service.
- Should a data breach occur, all affected subscribers will be notified by Trans World Compliance.
- Subscriber shall be notified of any legally binding request for disclosure of the Personal Data by a law enforcement authority unless otherwise prohibited, such as a prohibition under law to preserve the confidentiality of law enforcement investigation.